Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Top Five Featured images on Red Bubble in 2015

It has been an eternity since I last posted a blog entry. April 19, 2015 to be precise. So I guess I am way over due.

2015 was another good year for me on Red Bubble. I had a total of 130 images receive a combined total of 284 features. So I thought I'd take the time today to post my five most featured images on RedBubble in 2015.

My most featured image in 2015 on Red Bubble with nine features was this image of Black-capped Chickadee photographed at the Lynde Shore Conservation Area, Whitby, Ontario.

Black-capped Chickadee IV by PhotosByHealy
Black-capped Chickadee IV


My second most featured image with eight features was one of a Tiger Longwing butterfly (Heliconius hecale) photographed at the Montreal Botanical Gardens in Montreal, Quebec.

Tiger Longwing
by PhotosByHealy
Tiger Longwing


Coming in at third place with seven features is this image of a Golden Birdwing butterfly (Troides rhadamantus) photographed at the Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory in Cambridge, Ontario.

Golden Birdwing
by PhotosByHealy
Golden Birdwing


In fourth place, also with seven features, is this Digital painting created from original photo of a sunrise at Old Orchard Beach, Maine, USA.

Pier at Sunrise
by PhotosByHealy
Pier at Sunrise


Rounding out the Top Five features in 2015 on Red Bubble, also with seven features, is this digital painting created from an original photo of St. John’s Anglican Church located in Peggy’s Cove, Nova Scotia.

The Village Church
by PhotosByHealy
The Village Church


Clicking on any of the above images will bring you to my RedBubble pages where one could, if they so desired, purchase the images on numerous products such as a Greeting Cards, Fine Art prints, Canvas or Framed Prints and Posters, cellphone cases, throw pillows and tote bags and more.

Please feel free to leave comments.

Thanks for looking. And please stop by again

No comments:

Post a Comment