Sunday, October 9, 2011

New Product at RedBubble


Last week RedBubble announced a new product -- iPhone 4 cases

Within the first 24 hours, 2400 plus case designs were uploaded by RedBubble members. As of today, some 4 days later, there are almost 10,000 designs offered for sale on the site. Not sure if there's yet to be a single sale, but the membership is certainly prepared should there be a rush on iPhone 4 cases .

And in case there is, I uploaded a few designs of my own. Below are nine (9) designs for your viewing pleasure.


wild flowers
Fireworks
Escapade roses
Enchantress orchid
New Beginning
Sorrow
Night Music
waterlily
Marshall Point Light
Clicking on any of the above designs will open their RedBubble page. If you would like to see all my iPhone 4 case designs, you can see them here.

Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment. I'd be happy to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. I would certainly buy the third to last one, if I saw it in a shop. The colours and music notes call to me. I hope you have some great sales for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cat. Appreciate the support.

    ReplyDelete