Friday, September 17, 2010

Rocks

Okay, so I've been bad. Over two months since my last blog entry. Hopefully, a few of these images are interesting enough to make up for it.

Rocks. I find rocks interesting. Patterns, textures, colours, all elements that appeal to me. The following images were taken on our recent trip to Nova Scotia.


Rock formation - Baxter Harbour


Rock formation - Baxter Harbour


Rock formation - Baxter Harbour
Rock formations - Baxter Harbour


Rock formation - Western Head
Rock formation - Western Head


Hope you enjoyed the images.

Remember that clicking on any image on this page will open the image in my Smugmug site, where you can view a larger version. Please use your browser's "Back" button to return to the Blog.

Other images from our trip to Nova Scotia can be seen in my Vacation --> Nova Scotia 2010 gallery.Please feel free to leave comments here on the blog, in my Guestbook or in the photo gallery.

Thanks for looking. And please stop by again.

No comments:

Post a Comment