Monday, March 22, 2010

Photo To Photo Art

A good friend recently commented on one of my Photo Art images saying that while Photo Art wasn't necessarily his 'bag', he thought it might be cool to have a slide show where the photo art image transitioned into the original. Trying out his suggestion, I discovered I preferred the opposite -- the original transitioning into the photo art.

So with much thanks to Ron for the idea, here is my presentation of 'Photograph To Photo Art'.

The Photo Art images were created using Dynamic Auto-Painter with pre & post processing done in PaintShop Pro. A trial version of DAP can be downloaded from Mediachance (http://www.mediachance.com/dap/)

Other Photo Art images can be seen in my Photo Art gallery.

Please feel free to leave comments here on the blog or in any of the photo galleries.

No comments:

Post a Comment